2-channel relay with two relays is used to break the phase (L) to one or two separate loads.
It has two relay outputs with a total breaking capacity of up to 16 A (e.g., 10+6 A) and zero crossing switching/breaker protection. It has two separate inputs for control using push button, light switch, or motion sensor. The product can be controlled wirelessly via the app or through other products from Plejd. It can also be controlled automatically with built-in time functions such as timer and astronomical/weekly timers.
• Two relay outputs for controlling non-dimmable loads with a total breaking capacity of up to 16 A (e.g. 10 A + 6 A).
• Local control with two inputs via a momentary push button and/or an accessory from Plejd.
• Zero-crossing break/breaker protection.
• Time functions, such as timer and astronomical/weekly timers.
• Scenarios from phone, tablet, or push button
|Mains electricity||230 V/50 Hz|
|Standby power||0.3 W|
|External operating temperature||-25 to +35°C|
|Cable area||connections 0.5-4.0 mm2|
|Type of switching||relay, microgap (μ)|
|Protection||overtemperature software, zero-crossing break (breaker protection)|
|Radio||2.4 GHz mesh Bluetooth®|
|Radio range||up to 10m indoors. The Plejd mesh technology extends the range|