Relay 16 A is a relay with the option of 1- or 2-pole breaking and zero crossing switching/breaker protection.
It has two separate inputs for control using a push button, light switch, or motion sensor. The product can be controlled wirelessly via the app or through other products from Plejd. It can also be controlled automatically with built-in time functions such as timer and astronomical/weekly timers.
• Up to 16 A when breaking just the live (L) or 13 A when breaking 2-pole.
• Local control with two inputs via a momentary push button and/or an accessory from Plejd.
• Zero-crossing break/breaker protection.
• Time functions, such as timer and astronomical/weekly timers.
• Scenarios from phone, tablet, or push button.
Install the product in the appliance box behind the push button/box lid or secure it with a Mounting clip on the wall or DIN rail.
|MAINS ELECTRICITY||230 V/50 Hz|
|STANDBY POWER||0.3 W|
|EXTERNAL OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-25 to +35°C|
|TYPE OF SWITCHING||Relay, Microgap (μ)|
|PROTECTION||Overtemperature software, Zero-crossing break (breaker protection)|
|RADIO||2.4 GHz mesh Bluetooth®|
|RADIO RANGE||Up to 10 m indoors. The Plejd mesh technology extends the range by allowing the units to communicate with each other.|